1. homehow.net respects the privacy of its users and does not collect any personally identifiable user information without prior notice. Web statistics are the sole and private property of homehow.net and are only used for troubleshooting purposes.
Information we collects
2. homehow.net generally collects personally identifying information with your specific knowledge and consent. When you register to become a member of homehow.net and subscribe to our services, you are asked to provide information, such as your e-mail address, name and/or other information.
Use of this information
3. homehow.net uses this information to provide you with the service you have requested. For example, if you subscribe to any of our newspapers, we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice.
4. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
5. We may allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance or forums and job search software, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services. homehow.net does not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
7. Some of our advertisers occasionally serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
10. While your individual information is protected as outlined above, we reserve the right to use aggregated anonymous data about our users as a group for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners.
10. homehow.net is not intended for use by minors or children, especially those under age 18. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas, forums and/or chats. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardians(s) before using our services, including registration and/or subscriptions to our services offered by this site.
11. If your children disclose information about themselves in our public discussion areas, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. homehow.net cannot be held responsible for any action by your children while using our services, with or without your consents.
Links to other Web sites
12. This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.